Tard and his DB friends decided to go and asked me if I want to join them to get the group deal which has the ticket and one free t-shirt. Of course I said yes since there's really nothing else to do in Fremont. I mean, come on, it's Fremont we are talking about here.
So Tard, Isa, and I went to the game, alone with Tard's little gf and DB ppl, and we weren't disappointed. Actually, I was pretty mad at first. The person who bought the tickets were late because of bad traffic. Reasonable, but not what you want to experience before the game. We didn't get in until the first quarter was almost over. I was actually thinking about only paying him 15 for losing a quarter of the value, but since he's a nice guy I decided not to be a d-bag.
The game was interesting, mainly because it's a close game but Warriors were always winning. And there were two guys sitting behind me talking about Darko Milicic, the former second overall draft pick who were sucking but suddenly got good recently.
Apparently Darko is on one of their fantasy team, and he's also on mine. He was in fact the leader scorer for Timberwolf, surprisingly. For the entire game, besides all the cheering and booing, those two and I were just talking about how Darko got so good and he's helping the fantasy stats in many categories. It was fun. Seriously! It is, and I'm not a dork! :D
Last but not least, I'll post photos and videos I took. Interesting fact: every time I picked up the camera, Warriors start losing. They either started making stupid mistakes or the T-Wolves start cutting the lead............
that's it! Enjoy, guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment