Saturday, February 13, 2010

Alright! It's Chinese New Year!!!!

My mom gave me a call this evening and was like "hey!!! We're eating blah blah blah blah (a list of freaking delicious food) and too bad you can't be here."

Thanks mom....really appreciate it......

And then my mom asked what I was going to eat for dinner.

"er.....cup noodle?"

Yea.....that was my response. I'm glad it's not Chinese New Year her yet, or it'd just be sad.

Many people went home this weekend to celebrate this important holiday season. I mean, chinese new year to chinese people is just like Christmas to Caucasians. We don't celebrate for just one day. It's an ongoing event for at least 2 weeks.

And what am i going to do in this 2 weeks? em.....midterms I guess......

Great! What a wonderful way to spend this holiday season.

I guess i'll just go to buy some red envelope just so i can get into this atmosphere a bit.....



Happy Chinese New Year people!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment