This is 1/4 of my cheat sheet that I'm working on right now. Looking at this makes me
Yet we still have to learn all the craps so
I guess we learn all these just so when all fail (all hail MATLAB!!!), we can still come up a way to design the stuff by composing some steps and
My point of this post is actually to thank several group/ companies. First i wanna thank Microsoft for making computer such a convenient tool to use, and then i wanna thank Mathwork for creating Matlab. I don't care if they got any open source or whatever, they put everything together and come out with this program. It's just brilliant. It saves my butt all the time and saves me so much time. (m-file does not require you to define all the craps, that's why)
For many occasions I simply have to write some easy codes and press F5, and MAGIC!!!! your work is DONE!!!!! oh how awesome you are.
so yea guys, appreciate it when you can have the computer to do all the works for you. (Do you know how many steps and algorithm are there when you download your mp3 files from the internet? Imagine doing that all by yourself......or you can simply go to a store and buy the CD)
Anyway, I think I should get back to study......
Hmm I see some feedback control topics. haha
ReplyDeleteAnyways Good luck!!