Saturday, September 12, 2009

When you have jetlag.....

Waking up in early morning is refreshing. It makes me feel like I can do so much in one day because I feel that I have so much time. The weather today was beautiful, and the view was so awesome. My neighborhood is already pretty, but it looked even better today. It was actually so pretty that I wanna buy a really good camera to take pictures. Well, too bad I'm a poor guy, but at least I had camera.



I love this community. It's so pretty and so convenient. It's close to the subway and a beautiful park. There are also tons of restaurants and/or shops around. Although getting to those places still requires driving, it's still good. :)
Here are some more pix......







This complex is named as a lake, so all the street names in the complex are all sea creatures (yea...they all live in salt water,not in a lake......) Most of them are names of fish, but there are some exceptions.



This place will look even better in fall when all leaves turn red or yellow. Too bad I won't have a chance to be here during that time. By the time I come back, all leaves would be on te ground already.

This morning, I learned to appriciate what I have more. This sounds kinda weird I know, but hey, if you live in this community and realize how beautiful it is, you would think the same.

School is starting soon. This last year of school (hopefully) will be fantastic. I will make it fantastic. People, enjoy school while you can. Once you get out of school, there will be more stress and you would have no way to get rid of all these anger and depression :)

We'll end this post with this picture ;P

1 comment:

  1. your neighbourhood is GORGEOUS!!!!
    and its so cute how they name the streets after sea creatures...too adorable!
    have an awesome school year...i'm gona try to get as much out of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete